Something done right I hire an expert.
Many years ago I owned an old pickup truck. You know the kind…an oil change took about 10 minutes, you could change out the alternator or starter in nothing flat with a couple tools and about $50.00. I decided I wanted to rebuild the carburetor so I went to the store, bought a kit and took it home. I opened the box, took one look at the blow up diagram and put it all back in the box. There was no way I was going to even attempt that project. These days I don’t attempt anything on my car. It goes to an expert.
When something breaks on my body, I don’t go to the internet or WebMD or try to guess the problem, I go to an expert…a doctor. Some who has expertise in fixing or diagnosing my issue. It only makes sense. Their knowledge base is way past anything I will ever have.
Yet after all these years of trying and failing to get your diet and nutrition right, you still haven’t hired an expert. Or maybe after trying to get in shape reading magazines, taking this piece or that piece of advice from some “guru” you find yourself in pretty much the same place as when you started.
Of course, it does no good to take your car to the shop and not let the expert fix it. The same holds true of your body. You should hire the people you know and trust who are already enrolled in your success.
I wonder where I might find them?
John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
Sunday, July 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment