So you’ve picked the low hanging fruit…you did a couple simple little things, it wasn’t too hard to do and you got really good results. Now what?
We need to move a little further up the tree. We need to look at where we want to go and make a plan. This isn’t going to be as easy, maybe not as hard getting the really tough fruit from the top of the tree but still hard.
I may need some specialized equipment as just standing around isn’t going to get this job done. I am definitely going to need a plan of attack. This job isn’t going to happen with a willy-nilly, mud on the wall approach. The plan needs to be solid in both planning and execution. I may need to get some expert help. I will need to attack the goal in a two or three-pronged approach. We want to be both efficient and effective. You will need to change some of the ways you have approached the job up to now. That’s why you need expert help…someone or a team of someone’s who has been there and done that.
Are you ready? Are you mentally ready to attack this new task? Get your ducks in a row and hang on for the ride. It’s going to be wild, fun but wild!
John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
Sunday, July 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment