Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday Story…The Odyssey

In 2013 Ellie and I started CrossFit Odyssey. Our mission was clear…to make the world a better place by helping people find their unconquerable spirit. You make the world a better place by being a better you…a healthier, stronger, fitter person. We wanted all of the people we touch to create an abundant and prosperous life. People come here not to just get fit but to embark on their own personal journey to extraordinary. We use CrossFit as our “base of operations.” Strong and fit people are more resilient, more motivated, and better able to endure the slings and arrows of modern life.

Well we have been laid siege to, haven’t we. Quarantined, sheltered in place homeschooling, working from home, and generally forced into new/no routines, the last 2 plus months have been a serious upheaval on our journey to extraordinary. We are finding out how important community is to us. We are discovering ways of being that we had forgotten or never knew. We are appreciating some of the simpler pleasures of life…family, evening walks, conversations with family.

Ellie and I have not changed our mission. If anything, the last few weeks have shown us the importance of being on this journey. As a strong and fit person I can approach the challenges we have faced with confidence and the knowledge that I have the mental, physical and spiritual fortitude to weather any storm.

This opportunity we have right now is rare. This is a moment in time when we can reflect on where we want to be 5 or 10 years from now. What’s really important and what is fluff. How do you want to spend your time and money moving forward?

Here is our offer…let’s spend 15 minutes in June, you and I talking about your goals going forward. Let’s make sure we are moving you forward on your Journey to Extraordinary. Call Ellie or I and we can book a review, online, or in person, your choice.

John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412



No comments:

Post a Comment