Every. Day. Duty. Or... Every. Damn. Day.
Years ago when I began my journey to CrossFit competition, Jim Fitzsimmons the Crossfit coach at the University of Nevada, Reno told me if I wanted to really “get” my double unders they needed to be EDD…everyday duty. So that’s what I did. Every day I practiced double unders for 5 minutes. Eventually I “got” them and got good at them as well.
What are you doing every day that builds a new skill or a new asset or a new bit of creativity that belongs to you? I own double unders now. It took quite a few days but eventually they became mine.
Every day I write. That little bit of work becomes my duty every damn day. Every day I get a little better at putting words to paper. Every day I increase the value of that asset (the writing asset).
Every day I work out. That commitment to my fitness is my duty every day. It is part and parcel of what I own. Every day I get a little more fit. My fitness is an asset I want to increase the value of.
What assets are you trying to increase? What did you do today to increase that value? Whether it is intellectual property, personal property, or financial property the increase in value is an Every Day Duty.
Small efforts done consistently over a long period of time yield large results.
John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
Coming soon: www.johnmariotti.com
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

* LETS JOIN AND FEEL SENSATION TO PLAY *
ReplyDeleteAgen S128
Agen Sabung Ayam
Arena Sabung Ayam
Ayam Sabung Taji
Ayambangkok Pukul KO
Sabung Ayam Online Terpercaya
Jadwal Bola Malam Ini
* VISIT OUR SITE AT *
www.bakarayam.org
* ONLY HERE YOU CAN FEEL CONTINUOUS VICTORY *
http://panggangayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/10/cara-efisien-untuk-menaklukkan-tehnik.html