Friday, March 18, 2022

Sunday Story…After Action

 

Comes consistency. 

 

First was desire, followed by belief and proven by action.

 

But simply one act won’t do it. You have to show up time and time and time again. Consistency is magic. Showing up when you are supposed to show up, doing what you are supposed to do, when you are supposed to do it is magic. Not magic in the sense of something truly extraordinary but magic in terms of your results. Without consistent action, your results will be mediocre at best. 

 

You don’t have a desire to be average, do you? You didn’t go to school thinking it would be OK if you just got a “c”, did you? Of course not. I can’t think of one contest I ever entered where I decided all I wanted to do was end up in the middle of the pack. 

 

Consistent powerful actions done daily are what will win the race. Consistent action is what will fulfill your desire and confirm your belief. One time won’t be enough. You will need to keep showing up until you get what you want until you become who you wish to become until you have achieved your goal.

 

Show up consistently, show up when you say you will show up, do all the work to the best of your ability. Lather rinse repeat.

 

John Mariotti

www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com

www.crossfitodyssey.com

775-338-2412

 

No comments:

Post a Comment