Saturday, April 4, 2020

Sunday Story…The New Normal

In the years and centuries that came before this time, there were many tectonic shifts. Everyone wanted things to go back the “the way they were.” The new paradigm was too much, too hard, too different.

We are living during one of those shifts. Will things return to the way they were? Do you really want them to? If we don’t make changes we will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over and over again. This is true in so many places in my life (and probably yours.) The Universe wants you to figure some things out, to find your purpose, to live your life in a way that is harmonious with the who and what you and the world is.

What do you need to do to make the shift? What needs to change? How will you effect that change? What will happen if you don’t? Do you want to be stuck in this endless loop forever?

I know I don’t. I know I am seeking out the answers to those questions. I haven’t quite got it figured out yet but it isn’t from lack of thinking and pondering. I am not worried about the why. I am not worried about the how. I am worried about getting the message right and acting upon it.

Oh, and I am really glad I am not a dinosaur whose whole world changed in an instant. At least I’ve got the agency to participate in the shift!

John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412


No comments:

Post a Comment