Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sunday Story…Faucet or Drain

As we have discussed, the only real freedom you have, the only freedom that can never be taken from us is the freedom to choose our attitude.

That being said, are you choosing to be a faucet or a drain?
Is your self talk negative and judgmental?
Is it positive and uplifting?
Are you draining energy from yourself and the world around you?
Or are you a pipeline of positive energy and possibility?

These are choices. When you get up in the morning what do you say to yourself? Is it, “I’m tired? I’m cranky. I hurt?” Or is it, “I’m strong. I’m powerful. I rock?”

What about the people around you? Who are they choosing to be?

Be a faucet or be a drain. Your choice. And your choice who you want to be hanging out with.

John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
(Thanks to Seth Godin for today’s inspiration!)



No comments:

Post a Comment