Never stops. It is relentless. It is going to continue no matter what you do. You can’t make it stop. You can’t slow it down or speed it up. You can’t hit the pause button. It is going to continue to count.
You can’t change this. So don’t worry about it. The time is the time. Whether it is the length of your life or a 7 minute workout it is going to keep on counting until it doesn’t anymore.
If you watch it it’s a distraction. It isn’t going to shift or change so watching it is futile. You can stress about it. Or you can choose to keep moving forward. It is entirely up to you. It is a choice you get to make.
What you choose says a lot about your happiness. I change the things I can change and I stop worrying about the things I can’t. Time is going to pass. I need to do the things I can do in the time I have.
Simple. Not easy.
John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment