Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sunday Story…A Love Letter

I love you. I probably haven’t told you but I do. And I ‘m sorry.

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you. I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear how important you and your goals are to me. I’m sorry that somehow we lost our way.

I’m sorry I let you down, that I didn’t follow up, that I didn’t inspire you enough to keep driving toward your goals. I’m sorry I let you down. I didn’t know what needed to be said or done to really keep your fire lit.

Your goals are attainable. They are in sight if you look up, clear the fog of uncertainty and doubt away…they are right there for you to reach out and grab. I want you to be successful, to feel the pride and satisfaction of the attainment of full effort and full victory.

We started with enthusiasm and verve. And along the way we got complacent and, yes, a little lazy. Maybe we took our eyes off the “prize”? Maybe I should have forced you to reassess, to re-focus, and to get back in the saddle. I’m sorry. And I love you for sticking with me, for having faith in the process, for trusting me.

Let’s get back to work on your goals. Reassess, refocus, reset and get our eyes back on the prize. You can do it, I know you can. I want to support you in whatever way you need support. Just let me know.

I love you.

John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412




No comments:

Post a Comment