Saturday, December 23, 2023

Sunday Story…Happy Holidays

It is Christmas Eve as you read this…that is if you are getting it on time at 5AM 12/24/23. As many of you may have surmised, I am not exactly a Christmas elf sort of guy.

That being said, I do enjoy several things about this time of year.

First and foremost, the spirit of kindness and gratitude is pervasive about now. Let us be honest, it is hard to be depressed when you have gratitude. And no matter what is going on in your world you should be able to find something to be grateful for.

Second, we just passed the shortest day of the year, so we are now moving back into the light. Even though the weather may continue to be chillier than I like I know the light and heat are on their way back.

Third, as the year ends, we look back at all the things that comprised the last year. I tend to focus on all the good things and let all the rest of the things go. What good was done, what shifts and changes happened that moved your journey on this planet forward?

Lastly, the emphasis on relationships. This is often forgotten as we continue to chase our goals. Those relationships help keep our mental and emotional fitness on track.

I also want to express my gratitude to each of you, my readers. I sincerely hope that my messages move you in some way. It is my intention to inspire, inform, and motivate each of you in some way with my words. And you are doing me a favor by allowing me to coalesce my thoughts into a coherent message.

 

Thank you

 

John Mariotti

www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com

www.crossfitodyssey.com    

775-338-2412

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment