Saturday, November 13, 2021

Sunday Story...The Last Time


 I recently read an article that talked about  your “last time.” We never know when the last time we do something happens. Unless we are consciously setting something aside forever we may not know this is the last bee I will ever see, the last rose I will smell, the last time I will say goodbye to someone (unless we know they are really leaving the earth.)


So the “last time” gets relegated to memory. I can think back to the last time I ever did a scuba dive or shared space with my dog. But was that really the last time or was it just time before I did it again?


Here’s my take...you never know when this is the “last time” so developing the habit of staying in the present moment will help you appreciate the people, things, and experiences in real-time, as they are taking place. In the present moment and only in the present moment can I experience all there is to experience. 


The other part of being in the present moment is to express yourself fully in that moment, never allowing the moment to pass without expressing your gratitude and emotion for that experience. Being in the present also means having all of your being in the present as well.


Never allow a gratitude to be unsaid that needs to be said. 


John Mariotti

www.crossfitodsyssey.com

www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com

775-338-2412


By the way, here’s the link to the article:

https://www.awakin.org/read/view.php?tid=2522


No comments:

Post a Comment