Saturday, October 10, 2020

Sunday Story…Back on track

We often say “I need to get back on track.” I hear this often. What we mean by this is that somehow we have fallen off doing what we know we should, or what we really want to be doing. I have to be honest; when I hear this I am uninspired. It sounds like drudgery. We also say” I need to get back to work.”  Yuck, just yuck. I feel like I need to run screaming from that one.

 

Getting back on track screams boring. Getting back on track means getting back to the day to day, mind-numbing activities most of us run from.

 

Don’t get back on track. Don’t return to the day to day, mundane routine that was so easy to get away from.

 

Find the magic that put you on the path in the first place. Find the inspiration and creativity you got on the journey and put it back in play. Find the fire, find your why. Then forge ahead.

 

Get back to what inspires you. Get back to creating what needs to be created, what you need to make appear in the world. That’s your track.

 

John Mariotti

www.crossfitodyssey.com    

www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com

775-338-2412

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment