Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sunday Story…Goals

It’s a simple question, really. Is what I am doing right now moving me closer to my goals or my purpose in life?

If not, why are you doing it?

If not, what should you be doing instead?

Did today’s workout make you more fit? That’s all there is. If you don’t think it did…why not? Where does the fault lie? In the work? In the program? In the exercise? We all know where the fault is and that place is the same place pretty much everything resides.

You.

You need to move yourself to your goals. I can help, I can encourage, I can cajole, shame or guilt you but at the end of the day it’s all about you.

Know what you are working toward and make sure everything you do moves you closer to your desired end result. If not…delete it. Move on and do something else…But understand you are the final arbiter of the process.

John Mariotti

www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412


No comments:

Post a Comment