Most of us drive from here to there and we do it often. We know when the best time and the route are to get where we want to go as quickly as possible and with a little stress as possible. But, invariably, things can go wrong. There’s an accident, a slow down, an obstacle in the road that impedes everyone’s progress. It’s unpredictable and unfortunate.
It would be nice if I had my own lane. I could just cruise to my destination and not worry about who else is traveling in the same direction. Smooth sailing the entire trip! Nice!
What’s my point? If I just want to go along and get along I can hit the tollway along with all the other cars and deal with all the “stuff” that goes along with that choice. If I want to make a difference, if want to make an impact I am going to need my own lane. It is way too hard to stand out, to move with alacrity and deftness, and get real results following the crowd.
If I want to stand out I need to create my own lane of travel. I can take my team, other people can follow in my lane but I am going to need my own lane, not the one most traveled.
Make your own lane and then use it.
John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
Friday, July 26, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment