You have welcomed my essays into your inbox for some time now. I am not sure I have ever thanked you for allowing me into your space. Thank-you. I am deeply grateful that you allow me the privilege of sharing my thoughts with you.
The practice of gratitude is one of the most powerful
practices you can maintain. Deep gratitude is a gift to you. It will increase
the serotonin in your body, help you with a positive mental outlook and keep your
mood upbeat.
Spending 10 minutes in the morning and writing down 3
things you are truly thankful for will help create a sense of accomplishment
even though you haven’t done a thing. These three things can be anything but I
would exhort you to think globally. One thing may be gratitude for the body you
have; another may be the prosperity and abundance you are experiencing. No
matter what negatives you might think about those two things right now there
are still a lot of people in the world who would gladly trade places with you.
If you do the same thing in the evening but this time
expressing gratitude for 3 things that you found to be thankful for during the
day your sleep will be deeper, more rejuvenating and you will fall asleep
faster (since you are going to sleep with positive energy, not anxiety.)
Here’s a thought for you to express upon awakening…Thank you for
blessing me with another day.
John Mariotti
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412

No comments:
Post a Comment