The question I have been getting lately is how long…how long will it take me to get back in shape? How long will it take to get the weight off? How long until I am ready to???
No one is happy with the answer. The answer is another
question…how long did it take to get where you are now? Your current state is a
reflection of all the decisions you made and the actions you took up to this point.
You can change your attitude on a dime. You can decide
to look, be, do different. But until you actually step up and begin nothing is
going to happen. And then you must do it again and again and again. Consistency
is the key to lasting change.
You can’t eat healthy for one day. I know that feels
unfair but it is true. One workout won’t make you fit. You will need dedication
to the process to effect a change. The change will occur but only if you stay
on the course.
Look we all want a magic pill. That one thing that will
create the change you are seeking. I get it. I want one too. I want the one
meal, the one exercise, the one workout, or the one supplement that will
magically give me the body, the shape, the metabolism, the money, or the relationship I want.
Here is the answer…show up day in and day out…eat
right, work hard, be better in all aspects. If it isn’t good enough try again,
do it differently do it better but…
Just Do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment