Friday, April 19, 2019

Sunday Story…More isn’t better

Better is better.

I am often asked how many more people we would like to have in our little business here. The answer is, generally, more. But that is an incomplete answer. I don’t want just more breathing bodies.

I want better. People who expect better. People who will give better. People who will show up to be better. People who are willing to help everyone else to be better. People who want better from themselves and the world around them. People who enjoy watching others get better.

Out digital world is trying to teach us that more is better but it really isn’t. More followers, more likes, more friends, more, more, more, but more isn’t the answer. I can only handle so much more. Better is better.

So give me people who want more respect, more exclusivity, more trust, more interest, and more attention. That’s the more I want.

Give me more better.

John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412


No comments:

Post a Comment