Saturday, January 12, 2019

Sunday Story…With or Without me

Southwest Air and I have an agreement. The plane is going to leave at a specified time whether I am on it or not. Today they are flying all over the world and I am not on any of them. They left without me. They left without any consideration of my wanting to go or not. They left because the agreement is simple. When I want to go I show up and we go.

Your life is the same. It is going to go on whether you choose to participate fully or not. Next year will be 2020 and after that 2012. Nothing you can do about it, it’s going to happen whether you want it to or not, whether you are ready or not, whether you like it or not.

The only question is this: have you decided to be on the plane or not? Because it is going to leave with or without you. Your birthday is coming, we both know this. You will be older. The question is the same: have you decided to live, really live or are you just going to watch the plane take off without you?

Your choice. Your decision. Your life. What say you?

John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412

No comments:

Post a Comment