What we do.
Why do you CrossFit? Why aren’t you on the treadmill or stair stepper or any of the other myriad choices for exercise?
Because you aren’t exercising, silly. People who exercise are doing it out of obligation or as a chore. The doctor says I have to exercise for 20 minutes a day so away I go to some mindless hamster wheel to “exercise”.
You CrossFit to be more fit than you were yesterday. You can move a larger load further and/or faster than you could yesterday. You are more fit. Hooray for you.
But why? I mean why is that important to you? We all have a different answer. Here’s a couple:
I want to go skiing in a couple weeks and I want the 3rd and 4th days to be as much fun as the first day.
I’m getting ready to play in a recreational sports league and I want to have fun and do well (and not get wrecked!)
I’m going to climb a mountain/run a half marathon/do a tough mudder and I want to have a good time doing it.
Better fitness equates to more fun! All of those things require better fitness. So get more fit. Have more fun. Look better because fit people are happier people and happier people are more fun to be around! Do more CrossFit!
John Mariotti
www.crossfitodyssey.com
www.sunday-stories.blogspot.com
775-338-2412
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment